DUBAI FREE ZONE:
Dubai Free zone Business set up is the best choice and preferred by many foreign investors and entrepreneurs. But choosing the right free zone in Dubai can be challenging so it is advised to seek expert guidance from our business consultants who will make an effective strategy to help you make a great decision.
List of Various Free Zones in Dubai:
There are two types of Freezones in Dubai-
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZ Co.) or
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ LLC).
The difference is the number of shareholders they have and their legal status. As each free zone has its own set of rules and regulations, you must ensure that your free zone company matches the legal requirements of the Freezone you wish to set up your business.
Around More Than 30 Free Zones are operating in Dubai that you can choose from-
- IFZA (International Freezone Authority) Dubai
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
- Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA)
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA)
- Dubai South or DWC
- More Freezones
Benefits of a Dubai Free Zone Company:
- Complete Foreign Ownership irrespective of the nationality of the investor.
- Free trade zones are exempted from customs duties, VAT (Value added tax), Import and Export tax, corporate tax.
- Excellent connectivity through ports, airports, or highways.
- They offer impeccable infrastructure and amenities to carry out business activities.
- They offer modernized office spaces that are custom-made for investors for the storage of goods and commodities.
- Free zone company procedures are simple and it takes less time to approve the application and documentation.
- Companies are also eligible for full repatriation of capital, profits, and financial assets.
- No restrictions for using any foreign currencies which makes financial transactions much easier.
- Can conduct labor recruitment and immigration formalities cost-effectively and easily.
Documents Required for Freezone Company:
The following are the documents required for pre-approval for opening a Dubai Freezone company:
- Passport and visa copy of shareholders
- Business plan
- Application form
- Signature of the shareholders of the company and director of the company
- NOC from the current sponsor
- Two years of financial audited reports or letter from the bank
- Copy of present trade license (if you have an existing local company).
- The title deed of the unit
- Letter of intent
- Original and notarized RIC (registration identification code) from the director
How to Apply for a Dubai Freezone Company?
- Select the nature of the business activity for your business such as Marketing Communications, Information Services, Advertising, Content Creation, Publishing and broadcasting, and so on.
- Select the type of legal entity whether FZ LLC or FZ Co. or FZE.
- Reserve a TRADE name for your business that does not violate the public morals and order in the UAE and which is not previously registered (Political and religious references are not allowed).
- Get pre-approvals done and apply for your freezone license
- Choose an office space in any of the Dubai free zones
- Once you pay the fees, you can and get your freezone license.